- Apple or IOS Products: First download the iStarCam App from the App Store onto your mobile device.
- Android Devices download the iStarCam from the Google Play Store onto your mobile devide
- Turn on your mobile devices Wifi Network
- Power on the Director and Press the DOWN arrow button to turn on the WIFI Connection. The prompt “WIFI ON” will be displayed on the screen.
- Next, the SSID, Password an WIFI device connection ID’s will display on the screen.
- Find the correct SSID WIFI signal on your mobile device and connect to this network.
- The network will ask for the password listed on the Director screen. Default (1234567890).
- Once password is entered, the Director and mobile device will be connected.
- After Wifi connection has been established, open the iStarCam App to begin recording and sending your devices and photos wirelessly.
- iStarCam will remotely control the Director when connected via WIFI.
- Your mobile device services as a remote control and will provide the following functions
- Live Video Previewing
- Record Video
Download your favorite video and photos wirelessly and share then with your friends, family and on Social Media.
- Only one mobile device at a time is able to connect with the Director’s wifi network.