All Govision® products directly purchased from Govision® official online store (http://www.Govisionusa.com), are covered by warranty for a standard 30 days from the date of purchase (“warranty period”).
In order to start the process of a warranty claim please contact our Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the problem along with your order ID number. Our customer service team will provide you with an RMA and assist you in warranty services. Please note that unauthorized returns will be refused.
During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired /replaced within a reasonable period of time. Replacements will be only shipped after we receive your returned defective product with an approved RMA from us. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to process your warranty request.
Due to the possibility of damage or loss during shipping, it is recommended that customers use delivery confirmation/tracking when shipping packages to us. AGE (Audy Global Enterprises) will not be responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost packages in transit
We assume the cost for sending back the repaired/replacement products to the customer with USPS first class. Due to the expense of international shipping, the customer is responsible for the costs of shipping to and from international addresses for returns, repairs, and exchanges.
The customer shall NOT have any claim under this warranty for repair or adjustment expenses if:
- The problem is caused by improper treatment or unauthorized repair performed by any party other than AGE.
- The problem is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, contact or immersion in liquids, fire, or other external cause.
- The problem is caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended use described by AGE or from the failure of following AGE’s instructions for use.
- The product or part has been modified in any way.
- The product or part has been used in conjunction with a modified part.
- The product has been used together with any parts from other brands other than Govision® (including but not limited to the charger, battery, and power cable).
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Warranty card and/or original receipt of purchase are not presented when requesting.
- The warranty period has expired.