How To Upload Files From Your Govision Product:
- Connect the Director with the USB Cable to proper computer USB Port
- Power on the Director, the green indicator light will be highlighted once the Director is powered on.
- The Director will be recognized as a Removable Disk Drive for Windows and a No Name File on MAC.
- Once you connect the device you will see the Folder Called DCIM it contains all your data
- You can either Upload Files to your computer just like a Flash Drive
- All Director files can be accessed directly in this folder.
- Share your Photos and Videos through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more.
Note: More Understanding, we suggest following the following video: ( This Video shows the old Product for the demo, But the rest of the process is the same)