GVDC13 | GoVision® Reverse Parking Camera
- HD Video Recording
- 4.3″ LCD
- Supports up to 32GB micro SD card
- 120° High-resolution wide-angle Camera lens
DESIGN AND FUNCTION of GVDC13 | GoVision® Reverse Parking Camera
1. Power/IR ON or Off-key:
- Power on/off: Press and hold the button, turn on the unit , it starts recording automatically . Press and hold it again, the video is saved automatically before it is turned off.
- IR on/off: Press the button under standby mode , the IR led is changed between on/off/auto.
2. Menu key:
- Menu: Press “Menu” button under standby mode , enter into a menu option , press the “Up/Down” button to choose menu , press “OK” button to confirm . Press the “Menu” button again until the exit menu.
- SOS: Press “Menu” button under video mode , the video is locked manually and it won’t be overwritten.
3. Mode key: Press “ Mode” button to change in between standby mode , video mode/photo mode/playback mode.
4. Up key:
- Up: For “Up” under menu option and playback mode.
- Front 1CH/ back camera 2CH exchange: The unit shows 2CH while the rear camera is connected . Press “up” button under video mode , front camera/back camera/picture in picture/2CH is switched . Press the “Up” button under photo mode , front camera/back camera is switched.
- Motion detection on/off: Press and hold it under standby mode , motion detection is on , press it again , motion detection is off.
- Fast backward: Press the “Up” button for fast rewind while it’s in playback.
5. Down key:
- Down: For “Down” under menu option and playback mode.
- Audio on/off: Press “Down” button under video mode , audio is off . Press it again , audio is on.
- Fast forward: Press the “Down” button for fast forward while it’s playback
- Parking monitor: Press “Down” button under standby mode, parking monitor on/off is exchanged.
6. OK key
- Record on/off: Press “OK” button under video mode , it starts recording , press it again , it stops recording.
- Take photo: Press “OK” button under photo mode , it takes a photo
- Play video: Press “ OK ” button under playback mode , the video is played.
- Confirm: Press “OK” button under video mode/photo mode/playback mode , enter into the menu option , press “Up/Down” to choose the menu , and press “OK” button to confirm it .
- Full screen: Press and hold to switch in between video mode/photo mode/playback mode , full screen / normal screen.