When the Director turns on it is automatically set to Video Recording mode. You can switch between all the Director modes by pressing the Power/Mode Button until the correct mode Icon you wish to use appears in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Navigate the menu setting options by pressing the down arrow.
- To enter submenus settings press the OK Button.
- Once inside the submenu settings screen, use the down arrow to scroll to the correct setting you would like to edit.
- Press the OK Button to confirm the setting.
- Press the Up arrow button to exit back to the main menu screen so you can continue customizing your Director Settings.
- Once all Settings have been edited press the Power/Mode Button to exit out of the menu settings so you can begin capturing Video and Photos.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basic Troubleshooting
- Video Recording
- Dash Cam Recording
- Home Security Recording
- Photo Shooting
- Video Playback
- Upload Files
- Wifi Connection