We believe in our products as we are confident you will be completely satisfied with your GoVision purchase. However, problems may occur that need to be resolved. Should you come across any, please take a minute to read the information below that will help determine if the issue at hand is covered under the GoVision warranty.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: (GoVison Webstore Purchases)
We take pride in our products and services and want you to experience this gratifying feeling about your purchase from the Govison online store. If at any time within 30 days of receiving your order, you are not 100% satisfied, you may return it to us for a “Full refund,” no questions asked. Products damaged due to reasons not covered under our warranty will not be accepted and not eligible for refund under our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Also, associated shipping fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: this guarantee only applies to orders placed at the GoVision’s webstore.
GOVISION WEBSTORE RETURN INSTRUCTIONS:
If you bought your product directly from govisionusa.com, and are not completely satisfied, if purchased within 30 days of receipt, you may return it following the procedure below. Your credit card will be credited upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from Govision Customer Support by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom left of the main Support Page.
- Package products along with a copy of the RMA form.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based upon your location: (products must be received by Govision within 14 days of issuing the RMA):
Note: We cannot accept hand delivery of your product to the RMA facility, even if you are local. Our locations are not set up to receive visitors.
1686 Commonwealth AveBoston, MA 02135 USA
WARRANTY REPAIR & REPLACEMENT SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS:
Govision will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty below. At Govision’s discretion, Govision will cover shipping costs.
- BEFORE sending anything to Govision, please contact our Customer Support Team by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom right of the main Support Page. We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number
- Prepare a package to return to Govision.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location:
Note: We cannot accept hand delivery of your product to the RMA facility, even if you are local. These locations are not set up to receive visitors.
1686 Commonwealth AveBoston, MA 02135 USA
Returns that don’t qualify for warranty coverage will be returned to customers. It is vital that you communicate with Govision Customer Support Team before sending in your return. Please contact us by clicking on the” Contact Us” link at the bottom right of the main Support Page.
Govision products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Govision’s sole obligation in the event of a defect during this period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at Govision’s sole discretion. Except for such repair or replacement, the sale, processing or other handling of this product is without warranty, condition or other liability even though the defect or loss is caused by negligence or other fault. Damage resulting from use, accident, or normal wear and tear is not covered by this or any warranty. Govision assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall Govision be liable for incidental or consequential damages relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping, handling, replacement and/or restocking fees.
Your Questions and Comments? Look no further than our Support Team for world class customer support by clicking on the “Contact Us” link at the bottom right on the main Support page. We are here to help you with your GoVision product. We want you to like it as much as we do!