Micro SD Card Installation
- Please make sure that the Micro SD Card is properly inserted into the camera’s card slot before switching on the power button of the sunglasses.
- The card slot of the 720p unit of GoVision glasses is inside the pull out rubber grip on the right. With the 1080p unit, the slot is right beside the charging port at the bottom of the right handle.
- The GoVision Pro1 will not function appropriately without an SD card.
- GoVision recording sunglasses can be charged directly from your personal computer by plugging the USB Cord into the port.
- Please make sure that the cord is properly inserted into the USB port jack of the sunglasses.
- During charging, the red light indicator will blink until the battery is fully charged wherein the light will be steady.
How to Format SD Card on Mac
Note that when you are using a Mac, always use the left click function to format
- Click “GO” located on the upper part of the screen.
- Open the Applications Folder or click on the magnifying glass in the top-right corner of your computer.
Type “DISK UTILITY” in the search box that opens then click on the “Disk Utility” application that comes up. Select Utilities.
- Click on Disk Utility. Find the SD Card on the left side of the window. It will be named NO NAME or Untitled Folder on the drop down under the external storage
- Click on ERASE tab in the middle of the window.
Next, click on the “Format” drop-down menu.
Select “MS-DOS (FAT) if the card is 32 GB or smaller. If it’s a 64GB Card, please select “EXFAT”. Click erase
Setting the Time and Date
Setting the time and date stamp on your device is easy. The date and time will be revised for video and photo in next recording. To change the time and date, you must create a text document.
- Plug in the Go Vision Glasses into the computer using the USB cord and look for the DCIM Folder in the Removable Disk location. Select the Right Click anywhere near it and then a box will appear, then go to NEW
- Another box will appear, then go to the text document and left click.
You should now have a DCIM folder and a New text document Folder.
- Rename the folder TIME (right click, go to Rename)
- Once you rename it, double click on the TIME document and open it. It should open up a notepad file, type in the date: year.month.day (space) once hours : minutes : seconds /2015.01.15 12:10:15
- Go to File and Save then right click on the removable disk drive. Left click eject then you can pull out your USB cable.
- Create a text document in the DCIM folder and double click the text document, then edit the time and date there and save it.
- After this, eject the device and it is ready to use.
Non-Working Units Should Be Reset
Resetting the GV Glasses
- On the right handle of the glasses, pull back the rubber piece and then you will see a tiny hole near the screw and the SD card slot. Insert a small paper clip end into the hole until it clicks and then the device will reset.
- The reset button is a tiny hole which is located beside the charging port underneath the right arm of the glasses, near the SD card slot. Insert a small paper clip end into the hole until it clicks and then the device will be reset.
If the glasses stop working for any reason or are not responding to reset function, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 617.379.0023